Walk Run Cycle is the latest project from UK based serial entrepreneur Ian Bush. After gaining a First Class BSC Hons degree at the University of Bath in 1993, Ian qualified as a chartered accountant at KPMG in Birmingham, coming first in the UK in the overall Final level exams as well as first in the individual exam on Business Planning & Evaluation in 1997. This led to a role as financial analyst & fund manager at Singer & Friedlander Investment Management. Ian then left to pursue an opportunity to launch his own businesses, resulting in an award winning landscape gardening business; a specialist travel agency and an online wedding gift list business that was sold to Park Group Plc in 2015.
It is intended for the best walks, runs and cycles to eventually be available for every city in the World!
- Start with your printed sheet of A4
- Fold in half along the long length
- Fold in half again along the short length
- Fold in half again along the short length again
- You now have a small folded sheet
- Unfold it all back to the full size A4 sheet, now with lots of crease lines in it
- Fold in half across the middle. Make a mark in the centre of the page, then cut from the folded edge, through both sides of the paper, only as far as the mark!
- Unfold it again to original size, and it should look like the picture above with a slit running partway across the middle. Fold in half along the long length again
- Push the folded edges towards the centre, allowing the slit to open up into a diamond shape
- Keep pushing the edges towards the centre until the diamond disappears into another slit, but running perpendicular to the folded edges
- Keeping the slit tightly closed, fold over the four sides to make one small booklet in the correct page order